|Middle Tennessee District Fair sponsored by Lawrenceburg Rotary
TOUGH TRUCK CHALLENGE
Sunday, September 24 @ 2:00 PM
TOUGH TRUCK COMPETITION GUIDELINES
- Entry fees are $40.00. Each entry receives two pit passes. Additional pit passes may be purchased for $10.00. Pit pass armbands are good for entry into the fair.
- All who enter pit area must sign waiver. Participants must be 18 years of age.
- No riders allowed.
- Driver must wear seatbelt and DOT approved helmet when on the track.
- There will be no practice before show starts.
- Competition will consist of timed runs on a closed course. Official time will be kept at the announcing stand. Missing a gate adds ten seconds to elapsed time; competitors missing three gates will be disqualified.
- Starter will be stationed at start/stop line and track officials will be stationed at strategic locations. In the unlikely event of any disagreements, the event coordinator will have final authority
- Depending on equipment arriving on the day of the show, track officials will determine a vehicle’s class eligibility. Tire size will be one but not the only consideration. Any type of non-stock frame or tube frame must run in Hybrid or Dune Buggy Class. OUR GOAL IS TO ENSURE (TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE) A FAIR COMPETITION WITHIN EACH CLASS.
- Track officials may disqualify any truck and stop the run at anytime if they feel that spectators are being endangered, this includes intentional or reckless hitting of concrete safety barriers.
- Prize money may be adjusted if there are less than four entries in a class.
Tough Truck Competition Officials
Event Coordinator: Chris Inman/ Todd Tingle
THE MIDDLE TENNESSEE DISTRICT FAIR IS A FAMILY EVENT.
INTOXICATION OR DISORDERLY CONDUCT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.